eh,di tempatku juga dapet sama persis dg pak Tom...
ada apakah gerangan?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vernichtung
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [ob] Fwd: [Challenge Response] Confirm your email by visiting
http://localhost:32000/challenge/?folder=2009063011051502718042

  Mailserver yg anda pakai kena serang? cross site scripting, ini bidangnya pak
DE nih.

  http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/380446

  On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Tom DS <tom.ds.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Mbah,

    What do I need to do?
    I had tried to click the link but it doesn't work.
    Am I going to be dumped from this mailing list?
    Is this one of your "tanda-tanda alam"?

    T.o.m