Thanks Mr.Ferry.. Currently I'm screening several stocks.. If my radar can
convince me with a good signal then I'll post the result here.. Hope we can
have another opportunity :)..

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferry <ferry.wachj...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:21:06
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [ob] BNBR 2 weeks more than 20%.. Target Price "STILL" 144 (the
6th day)

Very good Mr. SB..

Any other stock suggestion?

Thanks,

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Stock Breeder
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:36 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ob] BNBR 2 weeks more than 20%.. Target Price "STILL" 144 (the 6th
day)

Finally today BNBR reached the 144 Target Price as per mail subject.. Not
bad if you succeed to sell at the TP hahhh???.. 144 - 103 (1st posting) = 41
points or around 39.8% in not even 2 weeks LOL^^..

Anyway as usual let's review today's movement.. Although today's price
movement being supported by the high level of volume.. But if you're willing
to explore it then you'll find interesting facts that ANOTHER 60 BIO CAPITAL
FLIGHT has been soared from BNBR today!!!.. Anyway my 144 TP has been fast
forwarded by several good news of recovery.. Let's move forward.. I'll set
my next TP at 205.. If this 205 can be reached then further TP will be 235..
But for now we'll have a consolidation first while waiting for 144 to be
closed perfectly and turn as our strong support..

My strategy for August 11th, 2009 will be as usual.. "Tik Tok trading" with
resistant at 144-149 area.. And support at 129-134 area.. The SHOOTING STAR
added with several STRONGER OVER BOUGHT indicators will push down the up
movement for a while.. But don't worry this is a good one for you to keep..
Let's see :)..

Have a nice trade ^^