Target 3200

________________________________
Von: JT™ <jsxtra...@yahoo.com>
An: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 13. August 2009, 19:43:14 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [ob] IDX 29xx, December 2009

Yeee..., nge-short boleh tapi pake margin gak boleh, gimana sih... Hehe..

Ngeshort pinjem barang orang, margin pinjem duit orang..., sama aja lah...

Powered by TLKM BullBerry®

“ Good Trade Comes To Those Who Wait “
________________________________
From: Elaine Sui
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:09:05 +0700
To: <obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com>
Subject: Re: [ob] IDX 29xx, December 2009
I will let you guys know when to short. It will happen for time to time but
won't change the uptrend, and please do not do leveraged trading, or you will
be against me and Art. I hate speculators. Every margin account is monitored,
so don't do it.

Elaine