so sweet, honey....

--- Pada Kam, 13/8/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Judul: Re: [ob] IDX 29xx, December 2009
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Kamis, 13 Agustus, 2009, 7:09 PM

                  I will let you guys know when to short. It will happen for
time to time but won't change the uptrend, and please do not do leveraged
trading, or you will be against me and Art. I hate speculators. Every margin
account is monitored, so don't do it.

Elaine

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:43 PM, mh <ngit...@yahoo. com> wrote:

EL ama Art uda kerjasama yah sekarang.
Uda ga berlawanan arah neh?
Sama2 bullish yah

Sip deh,
Besok ke bank buat gadai rumah, siap2 borong saham

Hehehe

MhPowered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®