'Elaine, I love you'
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:54:08
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] [Night discussion] bonds, currency, and stock

*Dear all, would you like to share with me?

**#1 About bonds:..
I took big bets on IDR bonds in the past months. If you were on my position
where your main task is to PROTECT (instead of GROW) your assets, will you
take the same strategy? If so, why? I know most of you are stock traders,
but please share your opinion, at least from your point of view of the
monetary condition.

#2 About currency:...
ID govt must be very careful with intervention to the currency as we all
know that since they signed up with ACFTA, Indonesia's trade surplus have
been shrinking vs China (it means your import from China is much bigger than
your export). If this continues, you may get trade deficits, and deficits
may weaken your currency. (and may in return force me to sell bonds)*

#3 About stock:...
India has just having INFLATION on soft commodity sector (food), its ripple
effect may pick up the palm oil demand. (Please elaborate from
fundamental/technical pov). I think it should bring positive sentiment to
the plantation sector (palm oil, corn, soybean)

Embah, what do you think?

Elaine*

** No choice. It depends on your govt action.*

Kirim email ke