From: Tom DS <tom.ds.st...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:07:40
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] P/E rata-rata IHSG

*You can find it on **www.idx.co.id* <http://www.idx.co.id>* on idx weekly
statistic, or you can contact your broker.*
**
*Our current weighted average P/E and P/BV of 12.4 and 2.5 respectively is
still 71-75% of our highest bubble level in early January 2008. Let's just
hope on better than expected Q3 & Q4 2009 financial performance. We are
still far from "bubble territory", so don't worry to invest...*
**
*Fundamentally we can still expect JCI on 2,700-2,800 level end of this
year... *
*The question is... what sector & stock will boost JCI for 10% from current
position...???*
*So better pick carefully on good ROE and growth stocks with low debt & low
business risk just to minmize risk ahead as global economic currently is
still not stable yet.. just my two cents..*
**
**
*T.o.m*

On 10/16/09, adhitthana99 <adhitthan...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> Dear all,
> Di mana kita bisa mengetahui data terkini P/E IHSG kita, soalnya search di
> Google ngak ketemu....sekarang udah berapa ya?
>
> Thanks,
> Adhi

Kirim email ke