kaga ngerti om bagus maksudnya apa?

________________________________
From: Bagus Putra Perdana <disclosure....@gmail.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 12:20:49 AM
Subject: Re: [ob] Big Fight ... Gotta see it ...

a battlefield confrontation (War of monsters) Is Comin Surely... It'd
be a thrilling battlefield nexweek. Some Big Monsters Fund Had been
waiting for opportunities to spread Memes on the crowd and found their
moment on current situation, Some Player was in the middle of
"Realizing Capital Gains" to dash-up Year-end's P & L while some
others were sitting on an idle warchest Bios waiting for chain of moments like
these to happen. some offshore had been profiting greatly and might
conclude the risk weigh bigger and had decide to make a swift escape
from the grinder.

Do Ur Homework Over and Over to Gain Clarity and Enhance Confidence.. .

There Will Be Opportunities, But Mind You Please Avoid Unnecessary
Risks Unless U had a Conviction which based on a solid and defensible
reasonings.

It'd be a great Week Comin. Let's all be ready.. dont jump-in the battle unless
u had done ur homework promptly again-and-again.

* Compelling FreeCashFlow Yield to ensure Bargain, Sustainable Competitive
Advantage to ensure Growth Going Concern, Prudent Management Team OnBoard to
ensure Capital preservation. .. when all these 3 Criteria Go-Inline on a stock
within ur Range. Dont Hesitate To Fire Ur Bullets...

 The Goal Is Not To Lose Money, Hope the Best of Luck to you all Brothers..!

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to the
complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In fact, everything

Kirim email ke