Hi Kang Ocoy,
I didn't know that Bagus Putra Perdana is Kang Ocoy - a person/FA which Mbah
always looking for...
I personally admired you so much, because every article that you wrote, gave
me a cool breeze...sort of free lectures without going to college, and free
of charge. I really appreciate that.
But due to lack of the frequency of your  posting, your name wasn't really
embedded in my memory when spontaneous writing for that posting occured.
My judgment were based on the frequency of one's posting, but that doesn't
mean that I have neglected or ignored those who really considered to be the
best.
Please accept my apology for being unaware.
And please don't take it seriously cause this is only my personal judgment
as I am only less than 2 years (15 months) in OB. Too embarrassing also to
let you know that I don't know Eka Suwendana...
Your credibility is unquestionable, absolutely respectable...
I can count on it.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Bagus Putra Perdana <
disclosure....@gmail.com> wrote:

> the 10 Person List Is Very Cool., dengan exception bahwa saya berpendapat
> Pak Oen dan Pak Eka Suwendana adalah truly "the real deal" dan secara
> personal selalu respek dan nunggu komen2 mereka.
>
> i'm not cut out to be listed on the list. not a single scratch worthy
> enough to have my name on the wanted-list. just a bystander, stand aside
> equal to the rest of all the buddies here. nothing more and nothing less.
> waiting, and learning from all of the great man (and women) here.
>

> terima kasih Pak JT atas kritiknya. dan mungkin maaf kalo suka bikin
> bingung en susah dimengerti. bikin bingungnya itu tanda bahwa ilmu dan
> knowledge saya masih rendah dan belun matang dibandingin sama temen2 dan
> senior2 semua disini. thanks, as Einstein Once Said ; "Any intelligent
> fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius -
> and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
>
> fortunately i'm lacking both of the ingredients. the touch of genius
> factor, and the courage to simplify things., so, pardon well my stupidity
> ladies nad gentlemans...
>
> cheers (cool to have you all around here..)
>
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:57 PM, JT™ <jsxtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Yes, kalo bicara FA, Kang Ocoy mah 'Top Gun' lah..., tapi ane mau komplain
>> dikit nih Kang.., kalo bisa penyampaiannya pake bahasa yg mudah di mengerti
>> dong Kang.., sayang pan analisa kelas satu tapi ngga ketelen sama newbie
>> kayak ane...
>>
>> www.jsxtrader.com
>>
>> “ Trade By Rules, Not HOPE “
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: * "arsenal ruffinen" <ind_g...@yahoo.com>
>> *Date: *Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:47:46 +0000
>> *To: *<obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
>> *Subject: *Re: [ob] 10 Most Wanted Person in OB...
>>
>> I think kang ocoy can be one of the most wanted person in OB. His
>> fundamental analysis very tremendeous
>>
>> Powered by aRSeNal BlackBerry®insyaallah nyambung terussssss!
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: * fifi young <fifiyoun...@gmail.com>
>> *Date: *Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:10:44 +0700
>> *To: *<obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
>> *Subject: *[ob] 10 Most Wanted Person in OB...
>>

>> 10 *MOST WANTED* person in OB:
>>
>> 1.     *Mbah ** *            : his *passion*, his *wisdom*, his *accuracy
>> *, his power to establish the most powerful mail-lists ever exist. And
>> yet… he remains a secret to everyone.
>>
>> 2.     *JT** *                    : Raja Copet…there’s no other title
>> better than this one for him. He is sneaky in terms of stealing BD’s money,
>> ooops…stocks trader, I mean; and he has such a *tremendous power* to move
>> his followers…when he’s on air, *you bet* everyone is watching with
>> pounding heart beats…
>>
>> 3.    *Elaine**  *            : Even though she’s off the air right now,
>> but for what she has contributed to OB, her superpower to maneuver all of
>> her followers, makes her indeed to be the *QUEEN of OB*. Please come
>> home, Sweetie…

> [...]

Kirim email ke