Sunday, 07 March 2010 00:00

POINT OF VIEW
DOW JONES Direction for Intermediate Time Frame
Where is the high of DJIA ?

Comment

Down
trend from 2008 was a 5 waves impulsive down, that also known as 1 or A
(Master Time Cycle). The upside from 2009 was potential corrective
rally. Now, we predict the high target of DJIA is around June – August
2010, at around 11.200 – 11.900. This is wide range analysis, just for
a view. Next, we will give a precision time and price target using
daily chart. The chart below was made using Weekly Chart to get a
better view.

FULL ARTICLE AND CHART CLICK HERE

Salam Kasih

Gema

www.stocksforliving.com

      Akses email lebih cepat. Yahoo! menyarankan Anda meng-upgrade browser ke
Internet Explorer 8 baru yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! Dapatkan di sini!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer

Kirim email ke