seneng yang instan ya mbak....

serba salah kalau posting di OB, kalau panjang lengkap dengan analisa
komprehensif, mintanya 1 kalimat aja. Kalau 1 kalimat serbu doang, minta
penjelasan/analisa/gambar. Kalau dikasih penjelasannya, malah pada
ngeledekin krn ga ngerti.

:) kita ini senengnya ngerjain orang aja wkwkwk...

Kalau saya copas postingnya pak KC: poinnya ada di highlight kuning. (dow
juni-agustus ada di level max. 11200-11900).

Sunday, 07 March 2010 00:00
*POINT OF VIEW
DOW JONES Direction for Intermediate Time Frame
Where is the high of DJIA ?***

*Comment*

 Down trend from 2008 was a 5 waves impulsive down, that also known as 1 or
A (Master Time Cycle). The upside from 2009 was potential corrective
rally. Now,
we predict the high target of DJIA is around June – August 2010, at around
11.200 – 11.900. This is wide range analysis, just for a view. Next, we will
give a precision time and price target using daily chart. The chart below
was made using Weekly Chart to get a better view.

FULL ARTICLE AND CHART CLICK
HERE<http://stocksforliving.com/company-announcement/greetings-and-introduction/256-point-of-view-dow-jones-direction-for-intermediate-time-frame.html>

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:38 AM, <kusu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kalau dipersingkat, kesimpulannya apa ya ? 1 kalimat aja biar simple gitu
> loh pak.. Thanks
>
> Sent with no Worries, Free with love....

Kirim email ke