Beautiful conclusion, Bung REI.
ANTM's people as usual SOE's character: a bit LeLe + T.
But this one is 'slow and so SURE'. Not slow and boom, like POLY.
Hmmm, thanks to TRIO MACAN KUMBANG. So hard work. And key spokesman PtBa: U
deserve trophy and nice dating with your g.f. tINs coz next Sunday can be
tougher day.

Btw, KARK, RALS, TLKM: U seem to want to say something? Go ahead.

Peace