nA-Ah, Not me, Not my stuffs.. hehe.. di seberang meja saya noh udah
ada yg udah bagiannya "trading harian".., she deals my office's
trading portfolio.. en jauh di jalan seberang fund kolektif saya en
temen jg dah ada sebagian kecil proporsi dana yg dihandle sama "market
player yg kerjaannya keluar masuk harian"...
me??, u'hh im no good at it.. just sit around and working on some
excel sheet, do some screening, examining financial statement, do some
valuation, initiating some, upgrading others., downgrading few
others.. made a recommendation, rebalancing the portfolio...  and of
course.., sit learn and watch things and stuffs here on OB...

everyone is for their role missy...

nah, u hav a gud trade than today yah...

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "RATU SIMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ups, no emotion.
> Market is good. Why not focus on trading or going with rally?
> U can do that this noon, Mr. Kang Ocoy.
>
> Ting tong ting tong.....
> Let's rally in marathon before oil >100 and windowdressing.
>
> And a... which is first reaching 6000: ANTM or BUMI?
> I still vote for ANTM!
>
> KMIIW
>
> Love,
> Aimee