Nope.....I'm one of the GANK member....
so what for I Kejedut....kekekeke............

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Armando Anthony
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Our tank is full

  Pak BEJ Trader ini mungkin banyak sering KEJEDUT dan loss.

  Pernah Kejedut MIRA, mungkin diatas 700 waktu itu, terus UNSP, mungkin diatas
2200.  Mungkin sekarang kejedut ANTM, diatas 5000.

  Sabar...sabar...

  Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Just curious, why do you have to show so much hatred over this small
    matter (that antm will/will not become 5000)? It's only stock,
    market will decide later on where antm will be. If you wish to
    unload, feel free to do it. Don't be mistaken as I am NOT
    challenging you or anything (I don't have the position to do so),
    but I feel everyone has got the right to do/think whatever one
    pleases to... No need to threaten anyone here. Are you Pedagang
    Kentang? Hehehe... Peace!

    --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Bandar Sedang"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > You WILL NOT SEE ANTM 5000 this week....
    >
    > OKAY ?

    kekekeke