Baru tau udah ganti subject...

Jadi inget sama si Ben
Beruang di tv series "The Life and Times of Grizzly
Adams"<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_and_Times_of_Grizzly_Adams>
suka banget sama theme-song-nya:
Judulnya: "Maybe"

*Deep inside the forest there's a door into another land.
Here is our life and home.
We are staying here forever in the beauty of this place all alone.
We keep on hoping.
Maybe there's a world where we don't have to run.
Maybe there's a time we'll call our own, living free in harmony and majesty.
Take me home. Take me home.*
(written and sung by Thom Pace)

--
Salam
ALX™

On 12/13/07, jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry ganti subject
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant" <jsx-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Dari segi CAPITAL OUTFLOW, Mr BEAR menunjukan HIS FIRST DAY
> > APPERARANCE !!!
> >
> > May be, si Bill lagi ngasih BEAR SIGNAL secara HALUS, si Bill itu
> > a high caliber market profesional..
> >
> > Coba anda lihat di http://www.obrolanbandar.com per 12/12/07
> >
> > Terlihat IHSG naik tanpa diikuti Capital Inflow yg SEIMBANG, artinya
> > kenaikan IHSG akhir2 ini menggunakan tehnik INDEX ENGINEERING !!!
> >

> + +

Kirim email ke