First time she told you and you believe, IT'S GOING WRONG.
Second time she told you again and you believe, but another SUCKS.

Third time she told again, everybody think that she may get wrong again and
play contrarian and at that time the NUKE may happened as she had saved her
major investment.. ..hehehe, so please be prepared yourself with any
possible scenario.

There is high possibility IHSG will face big BEARISH on February