wah.. hebat pak...emosi yang sangat terkendali ...:)

150jt 4 yrs ago is quite a lot.. esp pas lagi booming property

salam
mrA

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Tommy Rahardja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Saya sendiri selama ini cuma punya BBRI. hei .. everyone knows
banking sucks, right ? But thank GOD, it managed to serve me just
well. Dulu juga cuma ikutan temen yang ikutan beli di harga IPO. My
150jt investment is now 1,2 Bio in four years. It may not perform as
fantastic as mining stocks. But I tell you, I am happy as I could be.
And I achieve this price simply by leaving it to the market. I did not
do a single thing.

Kirim email ke