*Nope, just changed my email cuz the old one looks too cocky (as requested
by moderator, somehow I too feel a bit sick with it)... lol.. I am not Ratu
Sima or Aimee or BK (wtf is BK? Burger King? roflmao) or anyone else here.

Love is in the air... did I say I'm in a good mood tonight? I feel that I
could  kiss everyone here... woohoo.. My turn is complete, now Fred should
play his role... Enjoy the show :)

Elaine*

Kirim email ke