Looks like it's really you then! Welcome back...
  So I understand it's uncle Fred's show now after your turn is over...May it
be 3000 soon then! Guys...ready?

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Nope, just changed my email cuz the old one looks too cocky (as
requested by moderator, somehow I too feel a bit sick with it)... lol.. I am
not Ratu Sima or Aimee or BK (wtf is BK? Burger King? roflmao) or anyone else
here.

Love is in the air... did I say I'm in a good mood tonight? I feel that I could
 kiss everyone here... woohoo.. My turn is complete, now Fred should play his
role... Enjoy the show :)

Elaine