Pak macd, pak macd ... ciannnn de loo hihihi...

Elaine, I think people here will begin to believe that you are really
of a female species :)
I guess you want to convince them more, right? Well, just record
another sexy voice (the same thing if you want, since macd seems like
that one) ... but record your face as well in the same time on the
same file.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Elaine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> sure.. but no way :)
>
> Elaine
>
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM, macd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > very sexy...
> > Are u got camera on ur screen?
> >
> > MacD
> >

> > Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > This group is too open. Anyone can view and browse it from Yahoogroups
> website without having to join. This makes this group not so exclusive. I
> think it's a good idea to limit access of this group only to members.
> >
> > Embah, your call.
> >
> > Or, is it cuz of me?.. *grin*
> >
> > Elaine
> >
> > *just got a nice macbook from my boss, tried this n that and this' the
> result.. lol.. I'm good..:)

Kirim email ke