Minggu lalu ada intervensi..

jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             --- In
obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > *It's only a technical rebound. Yes, technically IDX could be saved
 by them
 > as they are big caps. But becareful when USD strengthen, it could
 be BAD for
 > commodities.

 USDIDR does NOT strengthen, it is VERY VERY STRANGE when IHSG
 down -4% and PANIC SELLOFF in the Money Market last Friday.
 This NEVER happen before, usually USDIDR will go up VIOLENCELY..

 Is it possible that this MARKET SHAKEUP (BBCA -10%) is only
 an ARTIFICIAL ONE  by Local Big Player to make the market
 panic (Embah believe this).

 In bahasa we have a proverb:
 - MEMANCING IKAN DIAIR KERUH...

 Are they fishing now ?.

 Fishing for LOW PRICE Stock, Mutual Fund, ORI and SUN ?.

 I also said banks are leading indicators, and their stock