*Absolutely. Well riots also happen in England after a soccer game, and in
some rock concert, so....^^ Everything is well anticipated.

E V E R Y T H I N G.

Tomorrow we may see a red. Take advantage of it. lol you don't have to
listen to me if you don't have the gut, that will make my job easier. Stock
market is not for the faint hearted. And why would anyone call me a general?
You can call me Elaine. ^^  Inflation? Schminflation. Yes, I know the poor
will be hit hard by this, SO HELP THEM. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHARE YOUR PROFIT?
do you ever give a smile to them, no? Being capitalist doesnt mean not
having a heart.

Just take a look at this photo, very touchy..

*

* pic was taken from : http://www.pbase.com/thewizardrod/image/87917665

Elaine**
*
On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Vincent Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   u sure el? even when oil hit$150-170? and probably riots in indo?
>
> *Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>
>  *Dearest Investors..
>
> Despite all the bad news that have been floating around lately, I will
> proudly say WELCOME BULL.  you wanna cut loss on Monday? LOOOLLL give me all
> of them, and you will surely regret it for the rest of your life.
>
> Banks, property, commodities and telecomms are ready to ride my bull
> warriors.
> NO FEAR, KILL ALL BEARS
> You asked about my neutrality? Well, I will say I AM NOT AND NEVER BE
> NEUTRAL. I go bearish when it's near top, and bullish when it's near bottom.
> I am not trader, I set target. And my target is +1000 rally. (so far only
> 10% or around +100, but it's running well, hey I like it nice and slow :).
> The volatility is still and always be there, so it really depends on your
> investment style. Are you BOW type investors? Buy high sell higher? Signal
> watchers? Macro/sectoral analyzer?
>
> Or are you a buy lowest sell highest type investor like me? ^^
>

> Elaine**
> *

> now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Kirim email ke