That's a COMPLIMENT indeed, EL!

----- Original Message ----
From: Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:03:56 PM
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Palm Oil Falls as Crude Drop Erodes Prospect
for Biofuel Demand

Now that sounds like you're blaming it all on me.... ha ha ha I'll take that as
a compliment.

Elaine

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:59 AM, JsxTrader <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Agree boss AA, banyak yg nyangkut, termasuk big money.., mangkanya be very
careful with what you wish.., dulu banyak yg nyumpahin IHSG nyungsep,
dimotori oleh EL.., sekarang nyungsep beneran pada puyeng semua...hehehe. .
karena at the end of the day, we all want BULL, Right?

Salam,
JsxTrader