JsxTrader

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: 20 September 2008 17:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com

Something came up early and unfortunately I have to sign off from OB. Thanks
for everything, you guys are truly wonderful and I hope you all get what we
want. ^_^... Only five men who really got my respect: Embah, Oentoeng,
Jsxtrader, Dean and Tbummers. The rest are just pathetic clowns. I suggest
you listen carefully to these guys.

Bye.

Elaine Sui

Kirim email ke