Hallo!

Clearly... (by this noon)
The market prefers SOS, Om.
It means people believe in the real value.
People in the US & Europe are critical and logical.
Euphoria Obama doesn't guarantee economic recovery.
Lots of variables need to be created.
My previous post explained that SOS effect WILL definitely bring 'em down.
Beating the market is unlikely by everybody, but the speed to make decision
is PARAMOUNT.
Instructing my battalion to march to 1500/1600 is a sure thing, but the wind
direction can provide more ammunition while we reschedule cripping to
1500/1600.
Finally, for well-trained soldiers there's no mourns but celebrations by
elasticity & flexibility.

Thank U.
Nice meeting U Letkol Oentoeng.

Love,