Good morning,

We have 2 Windows servers that we upgraded from Windows 2012 to Windows 2019.
Originally, I had both connected to Observium and was monitoring them, but
since the upgrade, Observium is unable to connect to them and I do not know
why. On the first one, I even removed it entirely from Observium but now cannot
even re-add it. SNMP is running on both systems and settings are the same as
what is on another Windows 2019 server that is working correctly, so I am
really confused. Ideas or suggestions are welcome!

(we're running Observium 23.2.12520 on a Centos 7 system, using the Observium
Professional license)

[Vanderbilt]

Jamen McGranahan
Associate Director of Library Technology & Digital Services, Vanderbilt Library
Vanderbilt University
615.343.1614 |
jamen.mcgrana...@vanderbilt.edu<mailto:jamen.mcgrana...@vanderbilt.edu> |
https://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/