Hey

Seems the template for notification on MS Teams is broken (see below). I'm
trying to make my own, but would like to know which of the templates in
includes/templates it is based on, so I know where to start.

[cid:image001.png@01DA58E7.CA53A520]

Lars
Disclaimer: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this e-mail by mistake please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments,
without opening the attachments, from your system. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any part of this e-mail by anyone else is
prohibited. This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. Chr.
Hansen does not represent and/or warrant that the information sent and/or
received by or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any liability
for damages related thereto. https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/legal-notice