From: Ivo van Tulden <i.van.tul...@vlisco.com>
Sent: 12. februar 2024 09:43
To: Observium <observium@lists.observium.org>; Observium
<observ...@observium.org>
Cc: Lars Joergensen <dkl...@chr-hansen.com>
Subject: RE: Microsoft Teams Notification Template

Dear Lars,

Can you check the alert from the mobile app of Teams (for me their the alert
worked fine)?
We have the seam issue but I’m thinking this has to do with Microsoft not with
Observium.
The alerts worked fine until the ‘new teams’ was launched.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ivo van Tulden
Technical Infrastructure Engineer - IT Department

<<  Security is van ons allemaal  >>