There is absolutely nothing wrong with entering a venue that sells alcohol
whether it is a restaurant or just a pub and enjoying a good time with
family/friends.
This is the way of life and my goodness, folks deserve some relaxation and
time out from the daily pressures of modern day life, by having a drink or
five.
BUT:
As in the military, one or two okies stuff up, the entire platoon gets the
stick.
It is unfortunate that there are so many culprits out there who makes life
inconvenient for those who are simply out to have innocent fun.

If businesses who serve liquor would only register the details of those who
step over the line and forbid them entry in the future, it might have an
impact
Hand in hand with this measure more stringent controls should be implemented
on the streets/pavements once the misbehaved starts to misbehave.
I often walk past the scrumpy jack , pancho's and obz cafe and it is quite a
pleasure to witness the majority of folks enjoying some light
banter/laughter, but never have i managed to return home without also seeing
the dark side of people along the way.
I firmly believe that the good far outweighs the bad, but if the
businesses/security organisations could send a message out to the
perpetrators who caused this debate in the first place, by barring/banning
them from outlets and even from our streets if necessary, who knows,..?
desperate times calls for desperate measures.