Thanks to all of you guys for the great comments and ideas. Good work
by OUR POLICE must be rewarded. At the last braai we held for the
police, they really enjoyed getting ONW T-shirts, so perhaps something
similar? I'm quite happy to chip in R 100.00 for cake, I also think
that some photo's and publicity in the media such as the People's Post/
Tatler, Obs Life, Obs News would be great. We have some really
creative minds on the group, so let's have some suggestions folks!
Another thought is trophies, medals, lapel badges, etc. There are a
number of companies that do things like this. Take a look in the
Yellow Pages under Trophies. A few years ago, when Sen. Supt. Lotz was
transferred from Woodstock, we presented him with a very nice shield
from the CPF. Thanks for your support!
Brian.