Hi Jonathan

>From past experience they enjoy both cake & savouries, and dont forget the
coke, Also when you drop it off instruct them to put something aside for the
night staff.

Helen
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Endersby" <arbitraryu...@gmail.com>
To: <obsnw@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:10 AM
Subject: [obsnw] Re: FW: Wheel Thieves Apprehended

Hi

I'm still wait for Alex (from Charly's) to reply, but apparently they
like the idea. Give me till Tuesday morning on that one.

I like the idea of cakes etc for the whole team. There are trauma
councillors there who will never win Top Cop etc, but are equally
deserving.

Helen, what do you think they'd like? You seem to know the police very
well. Perhaps you can ask Oupa?

J.

2009/3/29 Julia Teale <julia...@yebo.co.za>:

> I am happy to collect the cash. Preferably drop it off at my house, 5
> Oxford, in the evenings. If I am not here, Kris Marais will take it in. As
> for where we spend the money and how, I would suggest that we all offer
> some
> ideas - I like the use of Charly's bakery as they did our wedding cake and
> it was great, but I am also keen to support Nicola as an Obs resident. It
> is important that we get enough goodies for all the staff at the station,
> so
> obviously we need to shop around for the best price/quality. (They deserve
> the best we can afford!)

6:54 PM