Johnny,
You hit the nail on the head. Things are getting hot for them in Salt
River/Woodstock, because the residents and businesses are gatvol of
them and their BS and are informing the police about their illegal
activities. Now, if more Obs residents and businesses did the same
here, they would go back where they came from. Obs needs to wake up
and be on their toes because these buggers will steal the milk out of
your tea to buy their next fix.
Brian G