This week has been the worst we've had in our 10 years in Obz, there's
been an incident every night, my wife and myself and our neighbours
are barely sleeping.

The railway line fence is in the worst condition and the crims are
aware that the regular police officers are absent.

If and when one of these Intruders caught a lot of pent up anxiety and
frustration will be vented that I can guarantee, it's getting horribly
tense here below the line.

I was very impressed with the Vetus Guys but astounded that neither
they, Chubb or the Police had a Torch between them last night !!

In times like these it's critical that we pull together in Community,
we'll catch one now now Johann.........

Rich