I've just joined the above group & have seen that any posts have first
to be approved by the moderators before being posted. I find this
disquieting, & am wondering what the criteria are for a post's being
approved on rejected?

Considering we are all paying for the ID, it seems logical we have
ownership of it, & so should be able to discuss freely in an open
forum. This whole initiative is supposed to be democratic, right? Why
then can we not post freely according to our own conscience, as rate-
paying residents?

Jason