Nah Trev,

I've been told repeatedly by ONW members that criminals are too stupid for
things like that.
My concern was that I felt (and still feel) uneasy about criminals having
free access to this website.

toooooooooooooooo stupid to access this site....."
So I reckon you've nothing to worry about i.r.o. Google Street View.

Put your feet up, pour yourself a whiskey.........and........
CHILL !

They're far too backward for GSV.

Bev

P.S.
It was only Insp. Nel who stated that "....one should *never* underestimate
the intelligence of criminals."