Hi Guys

I'm honest. Too honest for my good sometimes!!!

I was just joking and tried to imply that via the smiley ion my
original post but it seems to have escaped some.

There is nothing that you can gain from Google Street View that you
could not from driving down the street - in fact you get a lot less as
its static!!!!!!

I really wanted to alert people to the fantastic new service which is
pretty awesome!!!!

Incidentally I read about a really dumb law in one of the states in
the US. They made a law to say that if anyone was found to have used
the Internet to commit terrorism or housebreaking they would be
slapped with a mandatory and additionally 10 and 1 years on their
sentences respectively.

Thats truly visionary ;) (note the smiley) I wonder if the converse
applies - they'll take time off if you used paper maps and the phone
book!

I hope you have all been enjoying Street View.

Stay safe

Trev