From: obsnw@googlegroups.com [mailto:ob...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Amery
Sent: 18 June 2010 3:18 PM
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [obsnw] A man exposing himself - CA 794 867

Hi Melanie
I passed all the details of the previous case to Capt Jeftha of Woodstock
SAPS as well as your phone number. She claimed she tried to contact you on
several occasions but was unable to do so. Please try and get in touch with
her so that we can make progress in this matter. If you need contact info,
phone me or David, or send a private email. Please keep me informed of
progress or lack thereof, I would very much like to see some finality.
Thankyou
Brian