How much stock would Woodstock steal,
If Woodstock still stocked stock?
Two crime categories where ZERO crime was committed, are stock theft
and truck hijacking.
Trade our vehicles in for horses, donkeys and asses and our theft of
motor vehicles and theft out of motor vehicles should come down
dramatically.
Quite honestly, despite the very good efforts of our police, the crime
statistics are still too high. We need to do more to prevent, combat
and report crime.
One statistic I would like to see, is how many arrests were made and
how many convictions were handed down by the courts.