I'd remembered about the St Agnes story - that's what alerted me. I
checked straight away to see if it was in Dreyer Street. As she walked
away I realised I'd not noticed the size of her frontage, so maybe
this is a different person on the same gig. But maybe I just didn't
notice.

I'd definitely recognise her in a pic.