I concur with what Justin has said - Colin falls through the cracks of our
legal system. Our current sheltered accommodation  facilities (eg: Com
Care, Fountain House, etc) would not accept him - not that Colin would stay
there anyway. Does anyone remember Greg (Martens?) who died a few years
back.  He was also disinclined to take his meds so he was put onto the
injection (once every 3 months?) - and that stabilised him. Has that been
tried with Colin?