There is also a developing problem in Florence Road adjacent to Obs Junior
that workers from Waverley Business Park have started parking on the pass -
out lane all day effectively making it a one way street.  I alerted Ursula
at Obsid and she said she would pass on to the relevant committee, but as
yet there has been no reply.

--
OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room
021-447-1066 072-063-1653

For all emergencies please dial 10111

to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.