Hi there,

I was woken up by something at about 6:45AM this morning, I got up to have
a look and my jeans were half way out the window.

Coincidentally there was a couple outside in a car coming to see my
neighbours, and the guy came to my window asking me if I knew someone was
there. He said that when they pulled up and I got up to look out the
window, there was a guy crouched below it. When they pulled up, he bolted
down the road. They first thought I was talking to the guy.

I went outside and found the usual long thin stick used for fishing out
belongings from people's houses.

I asked the visitor to describe the intruder to me. Vague but the defining
characteristics might trigger something: black guy, big (not just tall, but
big) with scars all over his face. It seemed from his description that they
lines along his cheeks. Unfortunately that's all he could make out, it
happened very quickly.

I'm not expecting anyone to be caught with such a vague description, but
keep your valuables FAR away from open windows. Don't think that daylight
is safer, either.

Regards,
Marlin Forbes

--
OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room
021-447-1066 072-063-1653

For all emergencies please dial 10111

to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.