From: obsnw@googlegroups.com [mailto:obsnw@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Iain
Watermeyer
Sent: 28 May 2015 04:53 PM
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [obsnw] Littering is a CRIME!

I suspect the reference was to Taxi Drivers??

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Zarina Allie <zarina.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

What exactly do you mean by certain groups..do I detect racism here..

On 28 May 2015 16:41, "Annemarie du Bois" <adub...@telkomsa.net> wrote:

I have total  understanding for your frustration and would most likely have
done the same, as it drives one insane to see how certain groups act as though
they are a law unto themselves.

He will never forget this hopefully and it is only right that  he company is
informed  and he is  reprimanded.    If companies like this want to operate
within a community , they need to give very clear instructions to their staff
/employees that they have to abide by a certain code of conduct , or face a
fine and consequences.   That can be a company policy , as they are working
against the community order and not with it.   They have no respect where they
park and I often find these taxis on the  corner of Herschell and Station
Roads, where  if you want to turn, right or left, you simply have to drive
towards the centre of the road to see , what is oncoming , which puts you and
your car at risk.

Can this problem please also be addressed.   Not sure who deals with that.
These guys love to stand there at all times of the day so easy to track them
down.