Littering is a huge problem in our society. It is apparent that there is NO
respect for the environment what so ever.

I live in Observatory and have a servitude down the side of my home which
is constantly littered with all kinds of garbage. It blows down Scott Rd
from Main Rd into this area.  I have to pick up this filth on a daily and
weekly basis. It fills an entire black wheel bin each week. It is
disgusting to say the least!

I can remember a time when one was fined for littering.