I know this guy's face - he has been around obs for years, lurking,
begging, loitering.

Original email:
-----------------
From: Jenny Calder jennycald...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 12:10:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: [obsnw] Knife-wielding thief is back

This man scaled a perimeter fence in Irwell Street on the 11th of May,
entered the house through the open front door, stole the domestic worker's
handbag and when noticed ran out of there.  A Robin's road resident saw him
running past her house, and a second Robin's road resident gave chase.  The
thief then turned around with a knife and started chasing him.  The
resident escaped by running into someone's property.

This thief then knocked at the door of the first Robin's Road resident this
afternoon at about 4pm.  She recognised him immediately and asked if she
could take his photograph, which he was happy about.  He has some sort of
deformity, and cannot use the one side of his mouth.  He talks by pulling
his lips to the one side.

Said resident then reported it to me. I asked for the photographs to alert
SAPS, but got them too late for that.  Please be careful if you see him.
Call the police.

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
"The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.
email to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

mail2web.com  What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?