Thank you Melanie, yes we would love to know the outcome. If it's him, at least they can pick him up on your case number.

On 2015/05/31 14:58, Melanie Hoffman wrote:
I am very sure this is the person who was in my house, a few weeks back. The incident was reported to Obsid and police at the time, they were here. He had entered the house at 11.30 pm and was trying to steal god knows what, my dogs attacked him, I joined the fracas and he was trying to hit the dogs and probably me to with some kind of object - turned out later it was the lense of a camera. He did manage to get away with the rest of the camera.
I kept telling everyone he had something wrong with his eye.
I will go to the police with this image. Will keep you updated.
Melanie