No, do not bring back Vetus Schola - sleeping on duty and drug
I still believe that the removal of street patrollers by the OBSID board
has much to do with the current issues.  As I have said repeatedly, when I
complained I was shot down in flames.  I continue to pay my levies but with
less service, some areas gained extra benefits at others expense.