Profiling is a fact of life, you may not even realise it but you probably
do it yourself without even realising

I am profiled all the time and have been stopped twice by police who wanted
to search me ostensibly cause I look like a long haired drug smoking hippy
- see what I did there?

A good response would be to take out your camera and photograph the person
back - but probably don't try that with the police who never seem to
understand you are quite within your rights to photograph them and bad
things could happen.

But sure I think these guys going around and blatantly calling out people
and taking photographs is a bit rude.

I am always amused when people offer me drugs or those that ask me if they
can buy drugs from me - simply cause of profiling!

Apologies to edenmusampa - I emailed him directly by accident

Trev

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.