Hello... We are trying to replicate our OCFS2 partition for DR purposes, to do
this we are using a file based replication system such as ChironFS, where we
write to a virtual mount and it gets written to local OCFS2 and remote OCFS2
over NFS....  This is not a stable solution , we are having a lot of problems
with it.... I wonder if you guys know of a way to replicate OCFS2 data
real-time....  I have been looking for a good solution but have not found any.

Thanks!

Raymundo Garcia

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the