On Friday 05 January 2007 19:56, Si Chen wrote:
> Thanks for making fun of my site.

Sir! Of course! A pleasure!

> Actually I have thought a few times about moving it all over to
> OFBIZ/opentaps.  The Financials module should handle most of what a
> consulting services company would need at this point, and having a real
> CRM system would be nice.  But, as you can see, we're pretty busy, so
> I'm just going to wait for all this great stuff you'll be doing.  :)

Actually, I'm going to distribute it as a separate version of OFBiz called
"Webslinger Pro" under the GPL and pull in your Opentaps stuff. I think with my
brother's CSS overhaul that no one, including the main project, will be able to
compete with me.

Just kidding... ;-D

We'll be rolling our stuff into the main distribution.

> Happy new year.

It just might be!

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO