Hi,

2009/11/21  <morp...@gravedo.de>:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 02:17:06PM +0100, andrzej zaborowski wrote:
>> The ofono plugin is experimental, but some unsolicited responses are
>> available on the AT port, like incoming SMS.  I've not checked
>> incoming voice calls yet, outgoing calls worked fine in my test.
>
> Hm ok. That maybe opens us the way to do most things with AT commands
> and only a little subset like power management with the binary protocol.

Going back to this old thread, you're right that receiving calls does
not work over the AT port.  You can detect an incoming call because
+CLIP is emitted and you can detect when it stops alerting for example
by polling with +CLCC but there's no way to accept or hang the call up
using standard commands.  The modem supports Diagnostic and Brew modes
(AT$QCDMG and AT$BREW) but those would need to be reverse engineered
so there is no gain.

Regards